Instagram is a social media platform that has created an online marketing tool. It’s no wonder that many brands have turned to Instagram for marketing purposes, and it can be difficult to decide which tools are best for you. In this post, we’ve collected the top 5 instagram marketing tools – from scheduling tools to analytics apps – that will help your business succeed on Instagram!
– Hootsuite: This is a popular choice for scheduling posts from desktop or mobile (along with other social media platforms). You’ll be able to create new queues so you don’t have to schedule them one by one!
– Latergramme: Formerly known as InstaLater, this app allows you to save images without cropping or distorting their aspect ratio. It’s perfect if you want high quality photos that are ready for posting at any time. The best part? There’s no watermark!
– Pocket Influencer: If your brand wants more followers, then download this tool right away! Besides providing research data about people who follow, it also offers a built-in scheduler.
– MakerShots: This is the perfect app for posting quick, off-the-cuff shots. It’s great if you like to experiment and want an easy way to share what you’re working on! Latergramme also offers this feature as well, but it doesn’t have any scheduling capabilities.
– InstaVidz: You can use this tool solely for video marketing or in conjunction with other tools from our list. Whatever your needs are when using Instagram videos, we’ve got you covered!
– Insights for Instagram (iOS)
This app is an excellent tool to see who you’re following, how often they post, and the number of likes and comments their posts get. The interface is also really easy to use with a simple timeline design that makes it quick and painless to scroll through your feed or explore profiles. There are even helpful filters such as “popular now” which show what other people on Instagram are liking right this moment so you can stay up-to-date on current trends in social media marketing!
Insights for instagram has some limited options when it comes to data export, but if all you need is a no fuss way to check out how well your account is doing on the platform, then this is a great app.
– SocialBlade (Web)
Social Blade offers impressive data export features, which can be accessed by signing up with their free plan and using the “export” button in your account settings. This site also has an elegant design that allows for easy viewing of information on profiles like follower count or post history. It even displays graphs so you can see how well some posts did over others during certain time periods! If you want to get really deep into details about Instagram marketing, Socialblade is probably what you need.
The downside? The interface could use a little sprucing up with themes and smoother transitions between pages because it occasionally freezes when loading content from different tabs at once–but if you’re looking for a data-driven way to approach your marketing, this is the site for you.
Jay has written over 500 blog posts about social media and digital marketing! His articles have generated more than 400 million page views across blogs in his network of sites, including Social Media Today—the world’s most popular online publication on everything related to social media. That’s really impressive!
The process looks something like this: Jay will get an idea from one of his readers or by noticing trends within the industry and then he’ll research it as thoroughly as possible before writing up an article (sometimes with help from friends) that gives readers actionable tips they can use immediately to improve their own situations around that particular subject matter–be it a social media marketing strategy, specific tools for various tasks, or getting more followers.
Jay has also created a brand-new course called Social Media Marketing Certification which is designed specifically for beginners who are looking for step-by-step instructions on how to grow your business using Facebook Ads, Twitter marketing, LinkedIn ads plus other platforms such as Instagram and Pinterest! The course includes professional training modules on how to leverage your marketing efforts with content, sales and conversion optimization.
– The two most popular tools on the list are Tailwind and Iconosquare.
– You can use these to quickly grow your Instagram account by following other accounts, unfollowing inactive followers, scheduling posts and more.
Top Social Media Management Tool: Sprout Social
– One of the best features is that you can manage multiple social media accounts from one place with this tool! This will save you time if you have a lot of different social media pages or channels to keep track of.
Top Influencer Marketing Tool: #Hashtagify – If anyone in your industry has been using hashtags for a while now then they’ll know how helpful it is to find influencers who match those interests are aligned with your interests as potential followers.
– Hashtagify is the perfect tool to use for finding related hashtags, influencers and more on Instagram.
Top Video Marketing Tool: WeVideo – This video editing software has a lot of useful features that make it easy to create professional-looking videos with ease! You can edit your shots faster than ever before due to their fantastic drag & drop interface which makes everything seamless and quick.